Founded in 1949 in Danta, a village at 1400 m height in the hearth of the Dolomites, Metrica with few workers started the production of meters and vernier calipers.
Rapidly developed, in 1955 a new production site was born in Arzignano where it was possible to greatly expand the range of products, also including squares, levels, thickness gauges, micrometers, bore gauges and dial gauges.
In 1964 a business office was created in Milan, gradually asserting Metrica’s presence throughout the country and beginning of the penetration of foreign markets.
Metrica today is present in over 30 countries (Europe, Middle East and overseas) with a wide network of agents and distributors.
Over the years, the range of products has been expanded up to cover most of the measurement instruments required by mechanics and construction fields.
In the 90s it was one of the first to develop the pendulum laser level technology, pioneer at that time of the current self-leveling lasers which have greatly simplified the measurement, tracking and control operations in the construction field.
Today Metrica has a wide range of self-leveling lasers able to satisfy every need.
Its technical staff has developed many patents with the aim of constantly finding new solutions to make work easier, faster and more precise at the same time.
Especially useful measuring tools, such as Telefix (telescopic poles up to 10 m) and Quadranfix (angle gauges for construction field), as well as original models among tape rulers, folding rulers or levels, have made Metrica a reliable reference point in the measurement and control field.
To meet the market needs promptly, in its new headquarters in San Donato Milanese Metrica has recently installed an automated warehouse able to manage more than 3,000 pallets and ensure timely and quick order fulfillment.